Friday, May 31, 2013

Monday was a day of rain and rest.

Tuesday we worked all day harvesting for the local CSA and wholesale orders on the coast.

Wednesday, G took off early to do the coastal deliveries, and got back later than intended. While he was gone, I washed produce bins,  did some farm laundry, and spread endless feet of row cover out to dry. We spent the rest of the afternoon finishing harvesting for the local CSA. While he delivered those, I rolled up the endless feet of row cover. I hate row cover. Finished then day with an hour of hoeing.

Yesterday was mostly spent hoeing. I can't quite believe it, but I spent 5 hours yesterday doing it. Leaving me kind of in awe of my body's cooperation and adaptability. I also laid out drip line, washed bins, and sowed some brussels sprouts and parsley in the greenhouse.

Today is a big harvest day. I think we will try to get a lot done early, as it's supposed to be in the mid-80s.

I will try to post some photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment